- Sign up and choose our clause called "Google AdSense";
- Be done and let iubenda do its job;
There are two sides to this question from a legal perspective. But actually only one answer: YES.
- There is the legal side of it: Depending on where you are you may fall under European, American (Californian) or Australian privacy laws. The list could go on since most countries have some sort of privacy regulations that extend onto the web - and penalties for non-compliance.
- What kind of personal data is collected
- Describe how this information will be used by the company.
- Describe how this information will be transferred to third party companies.
- Provide instructions on how users can modify or delete their personal information.
- Provide instructions on how users can opt-out of future communications.
Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google. www.example.com uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks use of www.example.com and user behavior concerning ads, products and the services we offer.
You may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en.
What do I do now?
You can either hire a lawyer, write your own policy or use iubenda's generator right away to make your policy. The AdSense clause is a PRO service that you can easily access with a premium account. The Google Analytics clause falls under our free limits.
- Define the services and categories of data collection your app/site is making use of.
- Add the services (and categories of data collection like "have a contact form") you are using to your policy. iubenda now takes care of your policy and generates it for you.
- You can either link to your policy or embed the text into your app/site.