This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Nickel and Co S.p.A. Corso Milano 46 20900 Monza (MB), Italia - P.IVA IT4637950967,
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: first name, last name, phone number, company name, email address, Cookies and Usage data.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms and Analytics.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
This type of services allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Google Maps is a maps visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
The personal data is collected electronically for the following purposes:
1. operations related to the management of requests (requests for offers, requests for technical information, requests on the status of orders and deliveries, proposals) coming from the "form"; the failure to provide the data requested in the "form" will make it impossible to access the aforesaid services;
2. production of statistics, also using software such as Google Analytics
3. sending by email of information and advertising materials relating to the products and services provided by Nickel and Co S.p.A.
4. participation in surveys
The data collected will not be disclosed or sold to third parties, with the exception of Legal Authorities, Public Safety Authorities and people designated to carry out the above operations.
Within Nickel and Co S.p.A. the data shall only be known and processed by specific people working in the marketing, sales and IT departments and in the administration department.
Nickel and Co S.p.A. in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, is owner and controller of the processing of personal data.
In accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Right of access to personal data and other rights), data subjects have the right to be informed at any time of the data processing methods, in particular:
1. Data subjects shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the communication of said data in intelligible form.
2. Data subjects have the right to be informed:
1. of the source of the personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is performed with the help of electronic means;
4. of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per section 5(2)
5. of the entities or categories to whom or which personal data may be communicated and to who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processors, or people in charge of the processing.
3. Data subjects shall have the right to obtain:
1. the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
2. the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. Data subjects have the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning them, where is it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for conducting market or commercial communication surveys.
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.