Comtura.ai collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data: Tracker; Usage Data
Personal Data: company name; email address; first name; last name; number of employees; phone number; various types of Data
Personal Data: company name; email address; first name; last name; phone number
We store meeting transcripts, CRM metadata (how the CRM is structured), CRM data to help us submit to the CRM (for example Opportunity and Account id for data to be submitted), and data submitted to CRMs currently. We store these as long as the client is a customer as we need the data to actually write data to their CRM and to continuously improve our service via machine learning.
In the future we are planning to read more information from the CRMs on setup which will be required to configure our systems.
# **Data Uses**
We use Customers’ personal data as necessary for the performance of our Services; to comply with our legal and contractual obligations; and to support our legitimate interests in maintaining and improving our Services, e.g. in understanding how our Services are used and how our campaigns are performing, and gaining insights which help us dedicate our resources and efforts more efficiently; in marketing, advertising and selling our Services; providing customer service and technical support; and protecting and securing our customers, users, visitors, prospects, ourselves and our Services.
Specifically, we use our Customers’ personal data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate, operate, enhance, and provide our Services;
- To train our customer and user-facing staff;
- To provide our Customers and users with assistance and support;
- To gain a better understanding on how individuals use and interact with our Sites and Services, and how we could improve their and others’ user experience, and continue improving our products, offerings and the overall performance of our Services;
- To facilitate and optimize our marketing campaigns, ad management and sales operations, and to manage and deliver advertisements for our products and services more effectively, including on other websites and applications. Such activities allow us to highlight the benefits of using our Services, and thereby increase your engagement and overall satisfaction with our Services.
- To contact our Customers with general or personalized service-related messages, as well as promotional messages that may be of specific interest to them;
- To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain events, contests and promotions;
- To support and enhance our data security measures, including for the purposes of preventing and mitigating the risks of fraud, error or any illegal or prohibited activity;
- To create aggregated statistical data, inferred non-personal data, or anonymized or pseudonymized data (rendered non-personal and non-identifiable), which we may use to provide and improve our respective services, or for any other purpose; and
- To comply, and maintain our compliance, with applicable laws, regulations and standards.
# **Data Location**
We and our authorized Service Providers (defined below) maintain, store and process personal data in the United States of America, Europe, United Kingdom and other locations, as reasonably necessary for the proper performance and delivery of our Services, or as may be required by law.
*Data Protection in United Kingdom*: Comtura Ltd is headquartered in London, a jurisdiction which is the UK Information Commissioner’s Office to be offering an adequate level of protection for the personal data of EU Member State and UK residents.
# **Data Retention**
We retain Customer personal data for as long as it is reasonably necessary in order to maintain and expand our relationship and provide you with our Services, Sites and offerings; in order to comply with our legal and contractual obligations; or to protect ourselves from any potential disputes (i.e. as required by laws applicable to log-keeping, records and bookkeeping, and in order to have proof and evidence concerning our relationship, should any legal issues arise following your discontinuance of use), all in accordance with our data retention policy.
Please note that except as required by applicable law or our specific agreements with you, we will not be obligated to retain your personal data for any particular period, and we are free to securely delete it or restrict access to it for any reason and at any time, with or without notice to you. If you have any questions about our data retention policy, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
# **Data Sharing**
*Service Providers*: We may engage selected third party companies and individuals to perform services complementary to our own. Such service providers include hosting and server co-location services, communications and content delivery networks (CDNs), data security services, billing and payment processing services, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring services, session or activity recording services, remote access services, performance measurement, data optimization and marketing services, social and advertising networks, content providers, e-mail, voicemails, support and customer relation management systems, and our legal, financial and compliance advisors (collectively, “**Service Providers**“). Our service providers may have access to personal data, depending on each of their specific roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Services, and may only use the data for such limited purposes as determined in our agreements with them.
*Business Customers*: Our business customers have access to any data we process on their behalf in our capacity as a “processor” or a “service provider.”
*Legal Compliance*: We may disclose or allow government and law enforcement officials access to your personal data, in response to a subpoena, search warrant or court order (or similar requirement), or in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Such disclosure or access may occur if we believe in good faith that: (a) we are legally compelled to do so; (b) disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing; or (c) such disclosure is required to protect our legitimate business interests, including the security or integrity of our products and services.
*Protecting Rights and Safety*: We may share personal data with others if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of Comturas, any of our users or customers, or any members of the general public.
For the avoidance of doubt, Comtura may share personal data in additional manners, pursuant to your explicit approval, or if we are legally obligated to do so, or if we have successfully rendered such data non-personal, non-identifiable and anonymous. We may transfer, share or otherwise use non-personal and non-identifiable data at our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
Comtura Limited. Moat Farm, Keepers Lane, Little Glemham, Woodbridge, IP13 0BB
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org