This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data: Tracker; Usage Data
Personal Data: Tracker; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example)
Personal Data: Application opens; Application updates; device information; geography/region; In-app purchases; launches; number of sessions; number of Users ; operating systems; session duration; Tracker; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example); Usage Data
Personal Data: Tracker
Personal Data: company name; email address; first name; last name; phone number; state
Personal Data: various types of Data
Personal Data: city; company name; country; date of birth; email address; field of activity; first name; last name; phone number; physical address; picture; workplace
Personal Data: Tracker; Usage Data
We may use personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- To conduct due diligence checks on the User when opening an account at the Platform and subsequently throughout the business relationship with the User (AML/CTF verifications, risk assessments etc);
- To register the User on the Platform, create and administer his/her account;
- To provide the User with any of our services;
- To fulfil mandatory reporting obligations, as the case may be (the FIU, the FMA, the Commercial Register, the Police and any other (including overseas) public, regulatory, law enforcement or tax authority), as well as any other legal, tax and accounting purposes;
- To send the User notifications, deal with his/her enquiries, requests, complaints or reported issues; provide customer support and assistance; manage disputes with other users, etc;
- To perform data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, safety and security testing, reporting and hosting of data;
- To provide the User with relevant website content and advertisements and measure or understand their effectiveness;
- To use data analytics, including those collected by third parties such as Google Analytics and Google Ads, to improve our marketing and customer relationships and experiences.
The User hereby agrees to the transfer and processing of his/her personal data to other countries, including the Unites States of America and the Russian Federation. The User is aware and accepts the possibility of such data being subject to lawful access under the law of such third countries, including the laws of the Unites States of America and the Russian Federation.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for (i.e. the ongoing service provision) and thereafter, for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, tax, KYC/AML and reporting requirements or obligations to which we may be subject.
Our retention of your personal data shall not exceed the period of 10 years from the date of the termination of your relationship with us (which would typically arise from the closure/de-registration of your account on the Platform). In exceptional circumstances we may need to revise this retention period (e.g. this may be the case in the event of legal or regulatory requirements).
The User is entitled to exercise any of the following rights at any time at his/her absolute discretion:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw your consent to data processing.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
In case of violation of data protection legislation the User is entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (in the case of Liechtenstein this is the Datenschutzstelle).
VNX Commodities AG - Dr. Grass-Strasse 12
9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org