This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data: Tracker; Usage Data
1. Machinet doesn't clone the whole users' project
2. Machinet doesn't take or retrieve any other information but is needed to provide the service
3. Machinet retrieves code pieces like classes, methods, dependencies, and other necessary code parts in the event of a generation.
1. The retrieved code parts are stored in our database service with an anonymized key, so there is no link to the code owner or a project id. It's impossible or extremely hard to recreate the project from stored code samples in most cases since they are separated from one another.
1. Machinet uses retrieved code pieces in accordance with the user's generation request.
2. Machinet doesn't share retrieved code with other parties besides those we need to provide the services.
3. Machinet uses stored code for analytics and testing purposes. Analytics is not bounded by and may include statistics gathering about the most used frameworks or libraries. Testing is not bounded by and includes the usage of the stored code to validate the correctness of generated code (i. g. international tests).
Yvision LLC, 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware
Owner contact email: email@example.com