This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
Personal Data: address; city; company name; country; date of birth; email address; field of activity; first name; last name; phone number; profession; various types of Data; VAT Number; ZIP/Postal code
Personal Data: email address; first name; last name
Personal Data: email address; first name; last name; website
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
With this document, this website provides general information on the processing of personal data by it. By submitting data to The Good Wine Habit, individuals authorise The Good Wine Habit to process data in accordance with this policy. Should you have any question about this, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Good Wine Habit recognizes the importance of ensuring the integrity of any personal data collected through its website and that they are treated correctly and used only for the intended purposes of our services delivery. The personal data users submit will be used to provide users with information and services that have been requested, as well as for marketing, sales and development and follow-up of the services offered on this website.
We will not share any personal data to third parties, with the exclusion of the ones appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) and the WSET Awards for wine course administration reasons.
“Personal data” refers to all types of information that relate, directly or indirectly, to a living individual (i.e. natural person) who can be identified from that data.
The information concerned in our policy refers to individual´s details that might be processed by The Good Wine Habit in order for it to carry out its function as an educational supplier. This includes data relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data. It may also include certain categories of sensitive personal data, e.g. information about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin or their physical or mental health or condition which we may be required by The Good Wine Habit to collect in connection with the delivery of WSET qualifications.
HOW ARE DATA PROCESSED?
The Good Wine Habit has a legitimate interest in collecting and processing personal data including a candidate’s name(s), date of birth, address and city/country of residence, profession, phone number, email address, invoice data (name, address, postcode, city and country, VAT-number) for the purposes of applying for, examining and awarding WSET qualifications and collecting feedback from candidates. In some cases, additional information (which may include sensitive personal data relating to health) will be collected to support requests for reasonable adjustments and special consideration. Such personal data will be supplemented by the results of examinations and assessments undertaken by the candidate.
All this data will be collected by The Good Wine Habit at the time of individual´s submission of the form used to book a WSET course through its website. This form is available on our website under the booking section.
The data collected are stored in our digital archives whose access is restricted to the APP´s administrator. A regular back-up of data is periodically made by the APP.
We will not share any personal data to third parties, with the exception of the ones aforementioned under the chapter "Methods of processing" and the WSET Awards who will collect a candidate´s personal data from The Good Wine Habit in the context of examination registrations and/or certification claims.
It will not be used by WSET Awards other than for the administration of the examinations process, conducting assessments and certifying results. Personal data within candidate’s work will be collected and processed by WSET Awards for the purposes of marking and issuing examination results and providing candidates with post-results services. In order to achieve this, some personal information may be transferred to third parties such as examiners outside of the European Economic Area.
The Good Wine Habit is not responsible for compliance with the integrity policy by external websites outside of The Good Wine Habit to which this website may have links.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
To safeguard data collected, The Good Wine Habit has the following procedures in place:
- This policy is ready to be accessed by the APP´s staff and educators, students and WSET Awards;
- The form used for the data collection includes a data protection statement informing individuals about this policy;
- Data collected are not used for marketing purposes by third parties either shared with third parties;
- No personal data is disclosed to anyone outside of The Good Wine Habit and the WSET without the prior written consent of the individual, with the exception of the third party services aforementioned under the chapter "Methods of processing";
- Access to personal information on the database is restricted to authorised users;
- All records are kept accurate and up-to-date as far as practicable; The Good Wine Habit relies on individuals to communicate any changes which is individual´s responsibility;
- Where The Good Wine Habit sends email correspondence to multiple recipients, recipients will be blind-copied;
- The Good Wine Habit has appropriate measures in place to ensure the data held on our systems is secure. In the event of an unauthorised use of data or data loss, the individuals concerned will be notified and a recovery plan implemented.
This policy must be made available to candidates upon request.
The Good Wine Habit Tommasella Perniciaro
Eklandagatan n.3, apt. 1102
41255 Gothenburg (Sweden)
Owner contact email: email@example.com