This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data: Tracker; Usage Data
• DATA CONTROLLER: the data controller is the company Lucia Maria Melchiori S.r.l. via Santa Barbara 2, Fraz. Tres 38012, PREDAIA (TN) Italy with tax code and VAT number 01435240229, which can be contacted by phone at +39 0463 468125 and at the e-mail address email@example.com
• DATA CATEGORIES: the Data Controller will process the personal and / or particular data strictly necessary for carrying out the activities related to the work requested and the obligations of fiscal nature and other binding laws.
• SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: the personal data that the Data Controller will be in possession of are collected at the time of the planning / execution of the work / service / sale requested or during the interview / hiring phase, also through a specific form on the company websites.
• PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: the processing of your data, collected and stored, has your consent as its legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes: customer and supplier management, internal control and analysis services, assistance and support management, sending information, commercial, accounting and tax/financial communications, management of activities related to the requested services and contractual obligations.
• DATA RECIPIENTS: within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consultancy companies, consultants, lawyers, companies / entities, banks, insurance companies, appointed as Managers by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The data processors and persons in charge of the processing are promptly identified in the document for the management of company data, updated on a regular basis.
• DATA TRANSFER ABROAD: personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by our service providers. In this case the transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation.
• ARCHIVING PERIOD: the data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("conservation limitation principle", Article 5, GDPR) and / or on the basis of the deadlines set by the current regulations. The verification of the obsolescence of the data archived in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
• INTERESTED PARTY RIGHTS: the interested party always has the right to request the Data Controller to access their data, correct or delete them, limit the processing or the possibility of opposing the processing, requesting data portability, to revoke the consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simply communicating to the Data Controller. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
• OBLIGATORY OR LESS DATA PROVISION: we inform you that the provision of the requested / acquired data is essential for the fulfillment of the above obligations and their failure to consent to the processing could result in the non-execution of the contract.
• AUTOMATED PROCESSES: the collected data will not be subject to automated processes such as profiling.
• DATA PROCESSING METHOD: the personal data you provide will be the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the Data Controller activity. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.
Lucia Maria Melchiori S.r.l.
Via Santa Barbara 2, Fraz. Tres 38012 Predaia (TN) Italia
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org