Want to renew your iubenda plan? Below you’ll find an easy-to-follow guide to have your plan renewed in no time!
We’ve put this short guide into two simple sections for you to follow to help with your specific scenarios:
- Jump to → How to Renew Your iubenda plan
- Jump to → How to Renew an Expired iubenda plan
How to Renew Your iubenda Plan
- Firstly, log in to your iubenda account on iubenda.com
- Then, click on the “Account & Billing info” button in the drop down menu (top right-hand side of the page) to access your iubenda account page
- On the account page, scroll down to the “Manage Subscriptions” section and click on the “Renew” button to start the subscription renewal process for the subscription you want to renew
How to Renew an Expired iubenda Plan
- First, log in to your iubenda account on iubenda.com.
- Then, click on the “Account & Billing info” button on the of the page to access your iubenda account page.
- After that, scroll down to the “Expired licenses and subscriptions” section of the page and click on the tab to open it.
- Next, click on the subscription you would like to reactivate by selecting it and click on the “Re-activate” button.
- Last, select the appropriate new license for the subscription – either a “Pro” license or “Ultra” license and choose a monthly or yearly payment plan and proceed with the payment process.
Congratulations! You’ve just renewed your expired iubenda account!
Please get in touch with our support in case of any issues, and we’ll gladly help you out.