Save the date: Our long-awaited Terms and Conditions Generator will be launched in mid-September!
We’re excited to announce that after more than two years of focussed technical and legal development, our Terms and Conditions Generator will be made available to the public in September!
The generator is a powerful and precise solution, capable of handling even the most complex, individual scenarios and customization needs.
- hundreds of individual customizable clauses;
- guided set-up;
- legislation monitoring;
- plug-and-go provisions for popular store platforms;
- buildable text modules for pre-defined scenarios like marketplace, affiliate programs, copyright, e-commerce, mobile, and more.
What are Terms and Conditions used for?
Terms and Conditions set legally binding rules for how your product, service, or content may be used. They are crucial for protecting your content from a copyright perspective, and for protecting you from potential liabilities.
We are thrilled to provide a robust and sophisticated solution that puts the power of the law in your hands.
Sneak-peek: Terms & Conditions dashboard
Scan your websites from directly within the dashboard!
It’s now easier than ever to identify which services you need to add to your privacy and cookie policies with our in-dashboard site scanner.
Simply access from within the services window, enter the web address of the site you’d like to scan and receive your full site report within minutes.
We have prepared the following webinars for you that cater to users of all levels — whether you’re a beginner or advanced.
At our webinars, you can ask our experts live and learn from others facing similar challenges on the route to becoming compliant. We also provide all attendees with useful resources after each webinar, so if you haven’t already, come experience it for yourself!
Reserve your spot by clicking the links below.
Thursday, September 12th
Privacy Policies and Cookies: How to set your website/app up for success →
Everything you need to know about privacy policies and cookies from legal basics to set-up.
Tuesday, September 17th
How to obtain an iubenda Online Compliance Implementation certification and unlock partner benefits →
Specifically designed for web professionals who want to become iubenda Certified Partners.
Wednesday, September 18th
Our Terms and Conditions Generator – Protect your business from potential liabilities →
Designed to cover everything about our new solution.
Thursday, September 19th
Compliance for your website/app: Manage user consents and internal data processing for GDPR →
Everything you need to know about getting consent from your users and managing privacy for your company.
Consent Solution WordPress plugin now available in Beta!
Our WordPress plugin now has a Beta testing version with the Consent Solution integrated. The plugin allows you to easily map Contact Form 7 forms and WordPress comment forms.
- user-friendly interface for mapping form fields, excluding fields, adding legal notices, setting preferences and more;
- auto-detect button for identifying and indicating all supported forms that are embedded to the website;
- “Mapped” and “To Map” sections which make it easy to identify the forms that need attention and are not yet mapped;
- API input field for quick and easy activation.
New Consent Solution Integration Tutorial Guide for Joomla
The guide shows you how to implement the Consent solutions with your sign-up forms on Joomla, in a straightforward way.
Cookie Solution Updates
We’re always testing and refining our products to provide you with the best experience possible. Find the latest Cookie Solution updates below.
Product improvements and updates:
- Improved load time for Cookie Solution Analytics. Load and review Cookie Solution consent analytics even faster than before.
- TCF feature update. You can now request new consent from users when IAB’s vendor list is updated. Full details here →
We’ve also improved update and caching of the vendor list, for greater loading performance.
- Cookie Solution migration guide. The new guide explains step by step, how you can migrate from an external cookie management product, to iubenda’s Cookie Solution – while keeping your previously collected consents. Read the guide here →
We have also integrated/updated the following services which are now available to our users from within the generator.
- Salesforce DMP
New feature update:
- “Force update this document” button added to the generator, which allows you to immediately force update all text in your own embedded policy with the latest service updates. You can find it under “Advanced settings” within the generator.