You can find some of that wording under: “Providing Access to Privacy Policies for Subscriptions” in the In-App Purchase Configuration Guide for iTunes Connect.
You will notice that subscriptions/payments statements are only a small part of the whole policy, and that, the rest of the statements are likely not describing your own app very well.
- The types or categories of personally identifiable data collected by the app.
- The uses and retention period for each type or category of personally identifiable data.
- Whether your app, or a third party, collects payment information for in-app purchases.
- The choices a user has regarding the collection, use, and sharing of user information, with instructions on how to exercise those choices.
- The process for a user to review and request corrections to his or her personally identifiable information maintained by the app, if available.
- A means for users to contact the app developer with questions or concerns.
- You can read more about privacy policies for iOS and the App Store here.