It’s the first of August and I think it’s a great time to share and recap some of the highlights for iubenda during the last 3 months.
- On the 25th of June we’ve added our support for German Datenschutzerklärungen
- On the 9th of we’ve added our support for the Spanish políticas de privacidad
- On the 23rd of July we’ve added our support for French politiques de confidentialité
2) Our opening up to more regions, we’ve added a specific generator for privacy policies for mobile applications, which has quickly become an often used service by mobile developers.
- One of the reasons you are a subscriber to our service: we have improved large portions of our wording
- We have added countless clauses coming across new services and for our new mobile ecosystem (making it over 130 pre-written clauses)
Site of the Quarter
The choice wasn’t easy and not fair at all since there were a lot of very interesting Facebook apps, mobile apps and websites subscribing to iubenda within the last three months. Since I want to highlight just one, here’s my winner: Tile – also featured on the iubenda Tumblr.
Plans for the Future
We have a lot of plans for the future for you. Some of what we may share with you right now:
We will add support for even more languages and some rumors about us releasing a terms and conditions generator in the near future may not be entirely wrong…
Popular Articles on the Blog
Our most popular articles on the blog within the last 3 months:
- User Story Mapping
- The Need for Privacy Policies in Mobile Apps: an Overview
To finish this up. We’d love to feature your apps on our Tumblr blog (and Twitter account), so if you have one active on an App Store (Android, Apple or Windows Phone) include as in a tweet to let us know.