GDPR Cookie Consent Cheatsheet!
Is consent required for analytics cookies? Do any EU countries allow consent by scrolling? Is it legal to use cookie walls? Our latest FREE resource makes it easy for you to compare GDPR cookie consent requirements, visually and by country. No need to guess.
Partner with iubenda
Are you a web professional, agency or lawyer? Expand your expertise and service offerings by partnering with us. Our certification programs are designed to help you to combine your skills with knowledge of our solutions – extending your service offerings and adding value for your clients. Joining the program is easy and comes with many benefits! Check it out below.
Brazilian GDPR? What is the LGPD and how does it affect you?
The LGPD is Brazil’s new General Data Protection regulation. The law is intended to replace or supplement the current dispersed legal landscape with one main regulatory framework.
- The LGPD became enforceable from September 18th, 2020.
- It protects both data processed in Brazil (e.g. via a server) and the personal data of Brazil-based users regardless of where the data controller is based.
WordPress Agency Summit – Attend for Free
As a proud sponsor of this year’s WP Agency Summit, we’d like to invite you, our users, to attend. In particular, if you’re a freelance web professional or web-agency looking to scale, then this Summit is for you.
Register below to learn How to make your clients’ sites compliant and avoid liabilities, as well as to hear the latest and greatest from world-class WP Agency experts like Chris Wiegman, Birgit Pauli-Haack, Marieke van de Rakt, Mario Peshev. See you there!
- 📅 Oct 12-16th Full Summit
- 📌 Compliance Masterclass – Oct 14th
We have prepared the following webinars for you that cater to users of all levels — whether you’re a beginner or advanced.
At our webinars, you can ask our experts live and learn from others facing similar challenges on the route to becoming compliant. We also provide all attendees with useful resources after each webinar, so if you haven’t already, come experience it for yourself!
Reserve your spot by clicking the links below.
Thursday, October 22nd
Compliance for your website/app: Manage user consents and internal data processing for GDPR →
Everything you need to know about getting consent from your users and managing privacy for your company.
Thursday, October 29th
Our Terms and Conditions Generator – Protect your business from potential liabilities →
Designed to cover everything about our new Terms and Conditions Generator.
Thursday, November 5th
Privacy Policies and Cookies: How to set your website/app up for success →
Everything you need to know about privacy policies and cookies from legal basics to set-up.
💡 Updates and improvements
Cookie Solution updates, improvements, and announcements
We’re always updating and improving our solutions for you, our users. Here’s a quick look at some of our other updates, important features, and announcements.
- Support for Google’s Consent Mode. To help advertisers manage cookies for analytics and advertising purposes, Google has introduced Consent Mode, a feature that allows you to avoid prior blocking for Google Analytics and Google Ads (including Google Ads Conversion Tracking and Remarketing). Learn how to implement it with our Cookie Solution.
- Support for Google’s Additional Consent Mode. We’ve added support for Google’s Additional Consent mode (not to be confused with Consent Mode above) which allows you to gather consent for Google ad partners that are not yet part of the Transparency and Consent Framework but are on Google’s Ad Tech Providers (ATP) list. More on how to enable this feature here.
- Full Support for Google’s TCF v2. Running Google Ads? The Cookie Solution is fully compatible with Google TCF v2 Requirements and can therefore, help you to avoid Google TCF Errors.
- Specify and display cookie lifetime. You can now specify how long the cookies you use are active before they expire, from directly within the generator. More here.
We have also integrated the following services, which are now available to our users from within the generator:
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Zoho projects
- G Suite