Product Launches & Additions
1) Big update now being pushed out to all:
There have been more changes under the hood and we’ve added new third party services very diligently recently:
+ Adcash, + AdEspresso, + Adform, + Adobe Analytics, + AdWords Conversion Tracking, + Alexa Metrics, + Apsalar, + AskingPoint, + AudienceRate, + Balanced, + comScore Analytics, + Customer.io, + Facebook Ads conversion tracking, + Google Wallet, + Grapeshot, + Heap, + IDGTechNetwork, + Improvely, + LiveIntent, + Pingdom, + Polldaddy Widget, + Powerlinks, + StatCounter, + Trak.io, + Wirecard, + Youtube video and Google maps embedding.
2) We have updated our pricing options.
Now there is a new option to switch to a monthly subscription that will add more licenses to your account starting at 5 licenses for 9$ per month. Therefore the pricing possibilities look like this now:
- Free basic policy with some restrictions
- Paid policy that unlocks all of the otherwise restricted options for 27$/year
- Monthly subscription that starts at 5 licenses with 9$/month
Find the pricing page here.
3) New pages:
- We have added a “showcase” section to the site, that links to some of the most interesting iubenda users out there.
- We have added a “guides & documentation” page that helps our users getting started or learning a bit about the whole privacy set up
- We’ve added clauses to help ensure COPPA (children’s online privacy regulation in California) compliance with a clause called “The service is directed to children under the age of 13”.
- We’ve added a “Do Not Track” clause, reacting to a law change in California’s Section 22575 of their Business and Professions Code.
- We have made some changes that will help German Google Analytics users in particular, but should be taken into account by other European users at some point as well. These changes can be found here: Google Analytics in Germany or right here in German “Aufsetzen der Datenschutzerklärung bei Nutzung von Google Analytics“.
Sites of the Quarter
Since we have added a “showcase for great iubenda use cases” it’s now easier than ever to explore and see how other people are using the product.
One of my personal favorites is Slush, the Northern European startup event taking place in Helsinki. Another super lovely product playing with our policies is Exposure, an app to create online photo narratives.
Plans for the Future
There are still many things we want to build for you besides making all of our tools better every single day. To give you an idea of what to expect next:
- We are going to test a terms of service tool very soon (some of you may already be seeing a feedback form)
- We plan to release more languages (Portuguese is in the pole position right now)
Popular Articles on the Blog
Our most popular articles on the blog within the last 3 months:
- A Guide to COPPA and Mobile Apps
- Do Not Track in Privacy Policies
- The Need for Privacy Policies in Mobile Apps: an Overview
Many of the blog posts have become either “guides” to a specific third party or an overview of a specific situation for example in Canada. These articles can be also found on the “guides & documentation” page added to the main site.
We have been doing more and more customizations for companies and apps that need a more thorough legal coverage (and that in various countries). With our resources we are able and happy to take customization requests if your company needs help going further than what our generator helps you to do. Currently we are offering this service for privacy policies and terms of service, which is our strongest suit. If you have questions or suggestions regarding this service, we are happy to take them at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.