ePages has recently introduced limitations that actually prevent the integration of our policies. This guide will be updated as soon as it’s possible to edit the footer and/or include HTML code on the pages.
iubenda can be used in 3 ways:
- free iubenda button
- direct link
- direct text embedding (see how it works)
1. The free iubenda button
You can add the button to your footer by logging into your ePages admin and clicking on “Design”.
Then scroll down to the footer and click the plus icon to add an element.
Now you will find a modal window with options. Choose “User-defined page elements > Text (HTML)”.
2. The direct link
- log in to your ePages admin and click on “Design”;
- scroll down to the footer and click the plus icon;
- choose “User-defined page elements > Link”;
- if your site has various languages get the links for each language;
3. The direct text embedding
- log in to your ePages admin and click on “Content/Categories”;
- navigate to the “Datasheet view”;
- in the long description form use the source editor;
- paste the direct embedding code obtained from your iubenda dashboard;
- if you have various languages, repeat the process in the forms for each language;
Screenshots to illustrate direct text embedding: