For further information, see the following guide: Getting started with iubenda.
Visit our full pricing page for further information.
In particular, the Full Cookie Solution, once installed on a website, allows you to manage:
- The display of the cookie banner at each user’s first visit. See Banner and prior consent – setup and customization for more information.
- The blocking of scripts prior to the obtention of user consent. See the following guide: preventing code execution that could install cookies
- The asynchronous reactivation (with no page refresh needed) of the previously locked resources.
- The registering of consent after detection of continued browsing (for example, by scrolling through the page or by clicking a link on said page)
- The storage of the user’s preferences so that the previously seen banner will not be reactivated on consecutive visits by the same users.
The Full Cookie Solution also makes it possible to view statistics on consent which is useful, for example, to study the consents obtained in relation to the total number of visits and the manner in which the consent was collected. Note: Statistics are available only for the most advanced levels of our Full Cookie Solution.
For WordPress and Joomla users we released two dedicated plugins that help simplify the integration of the Cookie Solution within your website/app. The WordPress and Joomla! plugins also simplify some of the operations related to the blocking of scripts.
There is also a simplified version of the Cookie Solution, namely the Light Cookie Solution, which includes all the features of the Full Cookie Solution except for the prior blocking of scripts and their reactivation after consent has been collected.
The Light Cookie Solution is always free. Important: The Light Cookie Solution does not include the prior blocking of scripts, nor does it comply with the provisions of the Italian and most European implementations of the cookie law, therefore this version can be used only if your legislation does not require prior consent.
The Full Cookie Solution will always remain free for websites that generate less than 25.000 page views per month, above this threshold a fee will be required that varies depending on the traffic generated by all the websites on your account (again, by sites that generate more than 25.000 page views per month).
See our pricing page for further information.
In order to properly integrate the Cookie Solution you need to include the script within the
HEAD tag of every page of your website. For more information, see the Introduction to the iubenda Cookie Solution.
Please note: in order to complete the configuration of the Cookie Solution, you will also need to set up the prior blocking of scripts. See this guide for further information.