iubenda can be used in 3 ways:
1. The free iubenda button
You can add the button to your footer by loggin into to your ePages admin and clicking on Design.
Then scroll down to the footer and click the plus icon to add an element.
Now you will find a modal window with options. Choose User-defined page elements > Text (HTML).
2. The direct link
- log in to your ePages admin and click on Design;
- scroll down to the footer and click the plus icon;
- choose User-defined page elements > Link;
- if your site has various languages get the links for each language;
3. The direct text embedding
- log in to your ePages admin and click on Content/Categories;
- navigate to the datasheet view;
- in the long description form use the source editor;
- paste the direct embedding code obtained from your iubenda dashboard;
- if you have various languages, repeat the process in the forms for each language;
Screenshots to illustrate direct text embedding: