Promoting iubenda can turn into a business for some people with the right audience: do you run a site or newsletter that targets web designers, web developers or startup people in general? Then you might start making money for every customer you refer to us.
There are various stages of affiliate collaboration, starting from simple placing of links in the most convenient spots up to a fully fledged API based integration that will make iubenda part of your service.
Follow these guidelines to set up our affiliate links (and earn up to 30% commission):
- Log in to your iubenda account (or register if you do not have one yet);
- Visit your dashboard and click on Earn with iubenda;
- You will find your referral links ready to be shared. Remember that for each service you must use the respective affiliate link, i.e, you need to use the link specific to the service you’re referring (General or SRL online);
- Check the status of your referrals on iubenda.referralcandy.com: enter the email address associated with your iubenda account and, after logging in, click on “Track your rewards” in the top right corner.
Earn a 30% commission for every referral
By referring users and customers to iubenda, you earn 30% of the price they pay for the first year. In addition, the person whom you refer receives 10% off their first purchase. So for example, instead of the standard $27 for the first year, they will pay $24.30 and you will receive about $7 of that purchase.
By visiting the Earn with iubenda page you will be able to easily share your coupon via Facebook, Twitter or email, but you can always copy and paste your link wherever you want (i.e. on your blog or in a WhatsApp message).
What is the referral reward?
For every first purchase through your referral link you will receive a cash reward equal to:
- 30% for the Cookie Solution;
- 30% for the Internal Privacy Management & Consent Solution;
- 5% for the SRL Online service.
You can choose to receive the reward through PayPal or donate it to charity.
What purchases count toward a reward?
The first purchase made by the person whom you referred (the person must be actually referred and can’t be an existing user). Those purchases have no minimum price criteria.
How many referred purchases does it take to be able to claim the reward?
It’s immediate, in other words, each time a user brings in one referred purchase.
Where can I get that referral link?
By visiting Earn with iubenda you will enter the affiliate program managed by Referral Candy and you will receive notifications regarding the status of your referrals via email.
Where can I find information about my referrals?
You can find your referral stats on iubenda.referralcandy.com. Enter the email address associated with your iubenda account and, after logging in, click on “Track your rewards” (top right corner).
How are the referral bonuses paid out?
Referral rewards are paid directly by Referral Candy via PayPal or donated to charity. Therefore, be sure to inform them of your preference and, possibly, the email address you use for PayPal.
For more information about the affiliate program, please refer to the Referral Candy documentation.