Trusted by over 30,000 customers in 100+ countries
What does the cookie law require?
Except for exempt cookie categories, the cookie law requires presentation of a banner when the user first visits the site
Finally, the cookie law requires websites to seek user consent and preventively block any scripts that install cookies
Easy, fast and inexpensive
Why choose the iubenda Cookie Solution?
- Instructions and supporting materials for step by step installation
- The reliability of a team that has been offering solutions for regulatory compliance with online privacy since 2011, trusted by more than 20.000 customers in more than 100 countries worldwide
- The appearance and operation of the banner, which are optimized for mobile devices, and tested on dozens of devices and platforms, are customizable in every detail
- Consent by scrolling with reactivation after blocking (without refreshing, except in rare cases). You can also share consent across multiple domains on the same network (cross-site consent)
- Free WordPress and Joomla! plugins for banner integration and automatic blocking of the codes
- A web server module (Apache/NGINX/IIS) to fully automate compliance with regulations (available upon request only for large sites)
- All available in 9 languages (US English, UK English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Dutch)
Even if you’re not EU based, you have to be compliant with the new European user consent policy.
iubenda is the only tool you need to make your website cookie law compliant.